“Write drunk, edit sober”
I think I can do that. Here’s what I am thinking.
- It’s slightly unfair that long distance relationships exist. I swear it’s harder when he’s here than when he’s away only because I hate how fast the days go. At least when he’s gone I get to look forward to him coming home. When he’s here, I have to force myself not to think about the fact that he leaves shortly thereafter.
- It’s slightly more unfair that I have two more days of school, as it is pointless to stick students in a room when all they’re thinking about is going on break.
- The wine is good, not great, but I opened it by myself. FTW.
- I wonder if I am a borderline alchy because I’m drinking alone on a Friday night blogging my happy ass off.
- Who gives a shit!? I’m a grown adult, I do what I want.
- Damn you, Adele.
- Realizing that you suck as a fiction writer because you’re so dramatic that you can’t even handle you.
- Those who can’t do, teach. But, I fucking love my job.
- Take a drink.
- Start a project.
- The things I would do if I were omnipotent for a day.
- pay off student debt
- solve food deserts
- eliminate isis
- DQ Trump because he’s stupid
- be Oprah and give everyone a damn car
- give myself bigger boobs (naturally. not those fake ones that can pop in an airplane. Not my style.)
- Take another drink.
- I like this game.
- Poor roommate–oh yeah, she broke her arm on a hoverboard and is in the ER.
- Ugh, my brain hurts. I want to do something fun.
- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith, is possibly going to make me less OCD than I currently am.
- Jesus, this list of thoughts can go on for days
- I want to continue writing, but have no clue what to effing say.
- I’m going to take a break. From writing, not wine.
- I’ll be back.